28.1.10

Special Edition Thursday Rumblings

I know what you're all thinking, "Hey man it's Thursday, you can't do 'rumblings'. I'm still laughing so hard from last week's high jinks that it is physically impossible for me to read another one." For anyone that actually meant that, Thanks, for anyone that didn't; get lost. This is a short week here at BOTN and you get your Rumblings early because I'm doin' big things tomorrow, and I'll give you a full rundown of that on Monday. Also still waiting on the illustrious Chad Finn to respond to my email so that I can present it to ya'll…but he has assured me that he has been CRAZY BUSY with the Olympics coming up, so that piece is sort of on backorder, but it will get done.

  • Within the last month I saw The Hangover, and I just wanted to pay homage to one of the most irreverently hilarious movies I've seen.
  • After Watching Yes Man, I'm sort of starting to re-think this saying no to shit I don't want to do mantra. But it may also be that I am developing an unnatural Bradley Cooper fetish.
  • I really think that Confucius Say, is an underrated form of comedy. Take this for example: Confucius say, Man with five dicks have pants that fit like glove. Classic
  • I would like to reach out and offer my deepest condolences to the family of Brendan Fraser. I was not aware that he had Aspberger's.
  • For anyone whom is a fan of prank calls, best one I've seen/heard in years.
  • I'm going to assume that everyone reading this has perused YouTube for more than 10 minutes. And if that's the case you've obviously been Rick Roll'd. But would I be one to laugh at the besmirching the word of God with a Rick Roll…You're GOD damn right I would be!
  • Great read by Gene Wojciechowski, yes I said it.
  • Because you know that I love to relive my childhood television moments, I 100% watched Smart House with Ryan Merriman. Which also was unbeknownst to me that LeVar Burton directed this masterpiece, go figure.
  • Speaking of our resident Reading Rainbow homie, he completed my life with this tweet recently (yes I follow him), "Kunta's in the house" the best 4-word Tweet in the history of Twitter.
  • I'm wondering how Johnny Damon STILL doesn't have a job.
  • With Rick Ankiel signing with the Royals, I'm sort of hopeful that after a week or two of beating up on their starting pitchers outside of Zack Greinke if he's going to get a spot start. Couldn't be any worse than Gil Meche.

That's what I got for you this week. Please come to the fundraiser on Saturday if you have the time. Should be a good time! 6pm at the Polish Club in Newmarket, NH. Come see me, you won't be disappointed. *wink*

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment