22.1.10

Friday’s Rumblings

Said in my Heidi voice from Home Improvement, "Does anyone know what time it is?" Rumblings time. *cue the entry music* Spare me however the Richard Karn entrance. You guys guessed it, I know you've been waiting another week to get inside my ( I want to say pants) brain and let's get to it shall we?

  • As you'll see on the side panel I just added the widget for Erica's Fundraiser! If you can attend Please come, I would love to see y'all there. If you can't or you're not 21 and you want to help out please visit her website , and donate anything you can, honestly even 1 dollar makes a difference folks.
  • The thought that has been radiating throughout my body and I'm sure yours for the last week is: what the fuck happened to Brent Musberger? When the hell did he become Burgess Meredith? Wasn't it just yesterday he was berating Dan Fouts for, "not holding anything back" on The Waterboy . * Looks down at watch and realizes he has two kids* Where does the time go?
  • Gordon Hayward, when he is ready to go into the NBA will either be Dirk Nowitski or Mark Madsen I'm not quite sure which iconic white guy to peg him yet.
  • Along the same lines of Brent Musberger, when the hell did LT become a fullback? What it do, LT?
  • Among one of the most hyped shows in recent memory is Archer. Could it have been more of a letdown, honestly let's show all the funny parts on the commercials? I guess when you're only competition is Lopez Latenight you can't lose right?
  • Now, I'm usually a Country music fan but I do like me some T-Pain on occasion. But I'll be damned if perennial goodie-two-shoes Usher doesn't absolutely crush this song along with any pootang that happens to follow it.
  • As for this weeks reminder of 90's television: My Brother and Me. Remember Alfie's ears? Friggin things could have been mistaken for a small Russian satellite.
  • Heidi Montag, what you doin' girl? You were already fly, now you gotta have Pam's rack, Shakira's curves, and Angelina's lips? Not that I'm complaining but can one woman be more perfect?
  • With American Idol in full swing we gotta give them the Hottie of the Week shoutout(s): Kara DioGuardi I don't need to explain this one. But how bout the girl that looks like she stroked out? Shit if I ever have a stroke I want to look like Shelby Dressel. She's my odd's on favorite to start blowing people away. Hopefully that wasn't some sort of precursor to an innuendo.
  • On a baseball note, How about Ferguson Jenkins calling out Big Mac? I'm actually going to lean towards Mark on this if that makes any sense. Fergie has absolutely no idea which pitcher's were using in the height of the steroid era, so how bout the pitchers that were using come out and apologizing for sitting someone on their ass. Yeah I'm talking to you Eric Gagne.

Have a great weekend everyone, tip your waitresses, and try the veal.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment