18.1.10

Food For Thought

You know me; I love food. For the most part it's difficult to find new and exciting things when you can't eat pasta and an assortment of carbs. But I was referred to a recipe that was told to me to be "better than sex." Now that shit is some strong words. If you're going to proclaim that ANY food is better than some sort of felatio this shit is gonna be off the chains.

Now when it's being made, an enticing aroma of the cinnamon is inhabiting my nostrils. So I am really excited about eating this to the point where my salivating expression resembles that kid from Hey Arnold that drools over Helga. So, needless to say, when I get a bowl of this heaping pile of goodness I'm expecting a flavor explosion.

For some reason however it was a letdown. Maybe I'm being harsh but when someone tells me something is "better than sex", I think of a couple things:

  • This stuff will be hands down the most amazing thing that has ever happened in or around my mouth. (Please refrain from the pillow-biter jokes, I get them enough as it is.)
  • They must not have had sex with the right people (aka me) because my shit is what Ciara wrote, "My Goodies" about.

Call me a cynic, but I'm not even sure if that soup came with never ending blowjobs and a sandwich maker that it could have been construed as "better than sex". On a coarsely related side-note, I was going through my junk mail and got some spam from a www.lonelycheatingwives.com. Call me old-fashioned but wouldn't this ENTIRE WEBSITE be construed as being and infidelity cesspool? I mean honestly is there any way that this can be legal? Tiger Woods cheats on his wife with girls and guys aplenty and everyone shits a brick, but now we're advertising cheating wife-ho's and everyone is all ho-hum. Well played America, Well played.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment