8.1.10

Friday Rumblings

I know it's your favorite time of the week. Friday's Rumblings. I'm not going to waste your time with some lengthy, witty intro because I'm just not feelin' it today, so here's some more inner workings of the mind of a genius.

  • Andre "The Hawk" Dawson belongs in the Hall of Fame and it's a crying shame it took this long!
  • Speaking of egregious fuck ups, whomever didn't vote for Roberto Alomar should have their BBWAA license and HoF vote revoked.
  • Never knew that Norv Turner's real name is Norval. Tell me his parents weren't hanging out in Opium dens.
  • Hottie of the week: Katie Morgan. My palms are sweating and Levi's are rising just entering that hyperlink
  • Really don't believe that Colt McCoy is going to do much in the NFL. I could be off-base but I'm going to compare him to Tim Hasselbeck.
  • Have to believe there has not been a stupider decision than Gilbert Arenas' antics the last week and a half. (Yes I realize I said stupider)
  • Weekly Random Show from Yesteryear:
  • So in the revolving door that is Tiger Woods' sex life has now spit out the nugget that he is having gay sex. I think I speak for America when I not only throw up, but shudder continuously for like 15 minutes.
  • On the topic of Tiger Woods, it has surfaced (semi-second hand via Pat Burns of all people) that Elin smashed him in the face with a 9-iron and he needed plastic surgery to fix the damage to his face. I realize cheating, and un-protected cheating is frowned upon, but where are the spousal abuse opponents now?
  • I'm seriously wondering what kind of Kool-Aid Tony La Russa has drinking, but if he thinks a soon to be 47 year old Mark McGwire can be an end of the season pinch hitter, he's off his rocker. Maybe they should start drug testing the coaches? Course than you'd get Jim Leyland testing positive for massive amounts of Bourbon and eating babies for a pre-game meal.
  • I have a new-found respect for Drew Brees when I found out how ashamed he was that felt he let down Ted Williams (his favorite athlete and reason for wearing #9) when he set the completion % record and didn't play the final game.

That's about all my brain can spew out today…sorry if you expected more from someone fueled by lettuce and greenbeans. For fuck's sake I'm like a Prius.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment