15.1.10

Friday’s Rumblings

Ya know, I love writing about baseball, but these 'rumblings' are quickly becoming my favorite and most loathsome part of the week. Favorite because this shit is comedic genius, and loathsome because I don't think that often so I've had to start writing my completely inane thoughts down throughout the week in order to fulfill my duties to y'all on Friday's. But I'll stop the rambling, and start the rumbling.

  • Mark McGwire has been thrust into the public eye again for the first time in half a decade. Is it wrong that the most alarming thing to me in his "tell-all" with Bob Costas, was the neck rolls that look like a roast beef sandwich?
  • I'm thinking that if you yourself say "that was a good one" to one of your own punch lines it was not in fact a "good one".
  • Movie recommendation of the week: Watchmen. This movie was phenomenal with a phenomenal message and Malin Akerman gave me blue balls just watching her in spandex.
  • Not a huge fan of Mark Ruffalo and when your most notable movie of recent memory was 13 going on 30 you should probably just pack it in, but he was phenomenal in What Doesn't Kill You.
  • For this week's hottie I'm going with a throw back: Jenny Garth. I don't think I've ever wanted an older woman to sit on my face more than this 90210 Lolita.
  • I've figured out that if I was a woman, and pregnant, I would be the biggest bitch in the world.
  • Not gonna lie, when Marvin Harrison played with the Colts I thought he was another nice as pie superstar, so needless to say when this story came out I shit a kitten.
  • Michael Jackson's death has been classified as a murder, but I'm willing to classify it as a martyr. The cause he died for you ask? The right to be a mill-screw that-billionaire and be able to diddle little boys and get away with it.
  • Wonders what took the Marlins so long to extend Josh Johnson?
  • Let me be clear, I do not like Conan O'Brien but he is getting absolutely low-balled by NBC and Leno in this whole debacle and that's actually forced him into having a funny show for the first time in his career.
  • Anyone else see that "sheep" that had a humans head only thing I could think of was this born and (in)bred American Couple.
  • Jennifer Love Hewitt just made me vajazzle all over myself. I'm pretty sure that someone needed to call bullshit and make her prove it.

As always if you want to contact me with questions or something I've completely omitted you can find me on facebook or twitter and via email at ryan.norton@cision.com . I try to get to the fan mail as it comes but it's really hard when all of the scantily clad photos from the BOTN devotees is cluttering up my inbox. Enjoy your weekend.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment