30.12.09

More Rumblings

Hopped up on coffee coasting to another 4 day weekend on fumes after only 4 (if that) hours of sleep last night, I've come to the realization that it's difficult to come up with 'rumblings' when you are short 2 days in the work week. But I've got a few for you:

  • Carrot Top's comedy sketches were really not much to laugh at, but I'll be on my best behavior the next time I listen to one of his skits because he could easily whoop my ass.
  • There is no way that woman whom tackled the Pope should have gotten within 10 feet of him, not just because this isn't the first time she's done it, but he has the Pope-mobile. Put his Jesus-loving ass in it!
  • The new craze taking over my life, Blokus. Play it online in hopes of becoming as good as I am.
  • Wanna know when you have balls of steel? THIS is when you have balls of steel.
  • I'm about as fucking done with terrorists as you can friggin' be, Does anyone honestly think 'Allah' wants you to kill innocent people. Get a fucking Clue.
  • I hate Nintendo Wii. I don't know why I bought it. I should have realized then that when I want to play a video game I don't want to be interactive, I want to be a drone.
  • 50 cent is back, and I've decided he wrote this song to pay homage to a true playa (me), ya hurrr…(OK sorry that was horrible.)
  • If you like spoofs, this is pretty good! It get's catchy.
  • The Office is like fine wine, it only gets better with age.
  • Thinks the characters in Avatar look like Mewtwo from Pokemon, and is precisely the reason I'm not seeing it, because the last time I played Pokemon Gold I got wiped out by a fucking Weedle.
  • Thinks Chandler Bing and Mimi Bobeck are two of the funniest characters in all of 90's sitcoms.
  • For some reason the most random television shows that I used to watch always pop up in my head when I write 'rumblings'. Remember: Perfect Strangers.
  • After a lull of about 5 years or so Saturday Night Live is on the rebound and is as funny as ever with their last 5 episodes.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment