8.2.10

Super Bowl Recap and the Eternal Debate

Who DAT, suckas! Damn't I wish I was betting on games again, I would have taken the Saints and the spread ALL DAY BABY. When everyone was in their Peyton love-fest for the last 2 weeks Drew Brees or "Breesus" as they say in the Dirty South, was festering and in turn thrusting himself into the forefront of the Brady/Manning top quarterback debate. Drew Brees is as good as ANY quarterback in the league right now, and if he can keep his offense somewhat together, he's going to win more "ships".

Was it just me or did The Who, absolutely blow balls? Look here, I appreciate what The Who was back in like the 70's and early 80's but there's something about parading 65+ year olds out to "rock the stage". Townshend's registered sex offender voice is shot, Daltrey looked like a cartoon character out there and couldn't hit the high notes when he wanted to. I never want to see legends take a nose dive, which is precisely why watching Papi's precipitous fall from grace last year was so hard for everyone, but why would anyone want to hear guys that flat out can't do it anymore. Massive fail.

The game was very entertaining. Unsung hero has to be that young kicker, whose name I can't recall, who grabbed the bull by the balls and said suck it with every booming kick he let out. Peyton was stymied by a defense that was a hybrid of 2004 New England Pats and 1999 Titans. For all the people that said they were happier to see the Colts lose rather than the Saints win are clearly oblivious to "the story". I'd give this Super Bowl a SOLID 8.

The life-long debate of Peyton or Tom, Mays or Mantle, Kobe or LeBron, and Ovechkin or Crosby is bested by only one eternal debate: The Jessica Quandary. I have recently been told that I am LUDICROUS for saying that Jessica Alba is hotter than Jessica Biel. First off, check out the two links so we can go through the checklist I guess I have to spell it out:

  • To give Biel credit, I think she is a 100% better actress than Jessica Alba but, us men, we are not concerned about the peripherals, we want looks, T&A, and a sexy voice.
  • While Biel may have the bigger rack those Supersize nip's ain't doin it for me. But the little Hershey Kisses that Alba is toting really get me jazzed.
  • Biel has nice eyes, but the rest of her face makes me wonder if her mother and Mr. Ed had relations. Jessica Alba CLEARLY has the better mug shot here.
  • I'm not gonna be that guy and say that Biel is fat because she isn't but Alba has a MUCH more tone physique than Biel on her best day.
  • Jessica Biel's voice is also something that irks me. Think Fran Drescher meets Burgess Meredith. *shudders*
  • Jessica Alba's voice one word: ORGASMIC

Is there really any other points that I'm missing? Open and shut case, no?

Leave your thoughts in the comments.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment