17.2.10

Night in the Ruts

Really guys, Honestly? Talk about a punch right in the stones. I ask for 9 people. 9 goddamn people and you give me 1. Well hat-tip to you because you have successfully taken my ego down a notch but I'll build it back up…I'll leave it open, if you want to get in on the BOTN Fantasy Baseball League, Get at me via FB or signing the Blog and I'll create a league when I have 10. No more, no less…get it done.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF6W3206l70

I had to weigh in on this because this is one of the most crazy, hilarious, bonkers thing I've ever seen in my life. Honestly…this may be what happens to Jose Canseco when he's 60 years old.

I'm going to give the full disclaimer that as ignorant as the white guy was for asking the black guy to shine his shoes, the black guy is 100% in the wrong here. The old man is clearly a wily old 'Nam vet and he will literally eat nails and piss excellence and doesn't want any part of any other color other than his baby blue "I'm a Mother Fucker" T-shirt.

He gave you full warning that, "you don't want to fuck with him" and then he backed up his word when he plowed through "Pinky". So what's the big deal now people? A white guy and a black guy can't get in a fight? The Black guy won't take no for an answer even when the White guy leaves his seat and goes up front and then gets his teeth crunched and starts 'leaking' like a civ.

A little more cause for concern is the after-clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5fnjFVPCek

I mean honestly this is some Howard Dean type screaming shit and he clearly has some deep seeded issues. Honest to god Santa, Post-Tramatic Stress much?

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment