12.2.10

Friday Rumblings

It's Truck day Motha truckers! The truck has left for Ft. Myers and the Youkka, Lester, and Paps are already down in FLA getting ready to toe the slab and club the pill. The level of intensity boiling up in my blood is crazy I mean seriously I feel like the Hulk…and that's not because I'm beginning to look like the actual Lou Ferrigno , moreso the whole chemical imbalance this is causing me. Anyways you guys know what time it is. RUMBLINGS!!!

  • I'm wondering if Michael Irvin is going for a real-life version of The Longest Yard.
  • Don't get me wrong I LOVE (LOVE) Jersey Shore, I love that the cast is coming back but how are you going to have a show called Jersey Shore outside of the Jersey Shore; ASININE.
  • Last weekend someone told me that Charlie Sheen drove his car off a cliff and died. So I googled it and this is what I found…classic.
  • I could just be spit-balling here but is there any logical reason why the Giants would not give Tim Lincecum ANYTHING he wants along with The owner's wife, mistress, daughter, bag of weed, Tie-died shirt, new beanie, and an album by The Gorrillaz.
  • I ranted last week that the Gym played some pretty rank-ass music and this week I found out that the guy that sings I believe in Miracles, you Sexy thing, looks nothing like I thought.
  • Just watched Couples Retreat and I have to say was not AT ALL impressed with Vince Vaughn. I was however dying at Jon Favreau, probably his best stuff since Rudy.
  • In case you don't watch Secret Life, I will enlighten you my new phrase of the week. You can say it when you look in the mirror, talking to your significant other, or just when you see a flat out gorgeous person who's going out: "Grab a Condom." Flat out best compliment ever.
  • In lieu of watching Couples Retreat, the Bombshell of the Week is going to Kristen Bell. No need for many words, "Do Me", will suffice.
  • I'm not entirely sure what OneRepublic is, one minute they're Justin Timberlake the next minute they are Panic! At the Disco. Oh I get it you're one of those swift little transformation people like Faith Hill…touché.
  • Random 90's TV Show- Are You Afraid of the Dark. I've never wanted to flat out shit my pants other than when some girl once told me she wanted to 'eat my heart', than when I used to watch this show when I was in like 3rd grade. *shudders*
  • My Fantasy teams this year are really High Risk High reward type teams...All of my pitching staffs are led by Jon Lester, but they are all also anchored by Jake Peavy, Rich Harden, Brandon Webb, and Ben Sheets. I've been talking about them for months, but if they don't come back from injuries like I'm projecting them too my staff will be reminiscent of Rolando Arrojo, Steve Avery, and Heathcliff Slocumb.

With baseball season upon us it's about time to start stocking back up on Captains (as if I wasn't already). It's about time I drink myself into oblivion again with some of my friends. Until Monday, BOTNers.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

2 comments:

  1. How many people truly read this and would be willing to do a BOTN fantasy league? Just wanted to see if it is doable. Can we get a poll on this?

    ReplyDelete