19.3.10

Moments of Clarity

Clearly the need to listen to my dreams more often has come about. So when my imaginings say that I should bone Megan Fox I really should dial up her number because I am number 1 in the Office March Madness Pool, BOTNers. I really should study my mid-majors a little better because Ohio really slipped through the cracks for me this year but rest assured it will NOT happen again. But honestly how about those games yesterday? Buzzer Beaters, Upsets, Overtime, double overtime, and last but not least The Great White Hope. Jimmer Fredette is putting his Mormon knee in the NCAA's back and railing the ever-living piss out of it.

As much as the tournament has captivated my interest I will freely admit that at 7 o'clock last night I was not watching tournament basketball I was watching the Thrilla in Manilla or so it was advertised between the Bruins and Matt Cooke. I was so pumped up for this because this douche bag needed to get cold cocked like that guy on The Jersey Shore that Ronnie owned. "Come at me bro" yeah that one. And Cooke turtle like the labia that he is, and to top it off the Bruins played like absolute dog shit on a night where they were honoring the 1970 team, who I'm sure played with like compound fractures and ruptured testicles because that's what you do in hockey. But what's a 6 letter word for FUBAR'd: B-R-U-I-N-S.

I'm not going to lie to you when I heard about Ron Washington and his "one-time recreational" cocaine use, I called bullshit immediately. I mean honestly he looks like Richard Pryor with a mix of that hobo that lives just outside of Quincy Market. Seriously look at that mop on top. Someone honestly tell me that that hair-don't doesn't scream, "I'm Rick James, Bitch" all over it. *crickets* Didn't think so.

I'm way to preoccupied with the tournament to write any more today but if my scorching start to the tourney lasts throughout the weekend I'm going to be on a bender all weekend because I will be raking in some serious cashola. So I am Gone-orrhea.

Stay Tuned

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment