27.5.09

Spoke too soon...

Open Mouth, Insert foot. Yup that's pretty much the extent of my feelings on the last blog that I wrote. The Dice Man giveth, th Dice Man taketh away. And man is he takething away pretty hardcore right now.

The Japanese hurler is topping out at 92 mph and is once again NOT attacking the zone, and effectively pitching backwards which in theory is a great way to go about pitching in the major leagues but only when you can throw 3 strikes in an at bat, not two.

Does anyone else find it a coincidence that the day that John Smoltz is slotted to come back is the day after Brad Penny is able to be traded without his consent? I think not.

I'm starting to believe that the Tampa Bay Rays are the Milli Vanilli's of Major League baseball. More so to the fact that they are one hit wonders rather than 2 Black Haitians with Dreds that do this dance that is indescribable with words.

Starting to laugh at everyone calling Matt Wieters (including myself) "Joe Mauer with Power" when he has hit 11 HR's in less than a month this year, and is 2 HRs away from last years total. He says hes not doing anything different I say he's doing one thing different, hitting the ball out of the park AND hitting for a BETTER average. Speaking of Wieters, the Baltimore Orange Bird of the future makes his long awaited debut Friday and it just so happens to be the day after he is un-eligible for the Super Two category which allows him to reach arbitration one extra time in his career. What a punch in the crotch you are Business of baseball.

After finally seeing the tirade that was Carlos Zambrano this afternoon I will proclaim that this is what's wrong with the game. You can yell at an umpire and get in the face of them without actually touching them or anything of that nature but was firing the ball into left, really the way to show young baseball/Cub fans the proper way to go about being angry at a call...Probably not...but what do I know. Of course I am the same former player that told someone that if he threw inside at my head again i would take the bat and shove it up his {expletive}. Looking back on it I guess that wasn't the best thing so I'll give him a pass with a slap on the wrist. Just for the sheer sake of not being a hypocrite.

Last rant. I promise. Instant Replay in baseball Sucks! That's my argument...Just kidding...But seriously it sucks. Baseball is a game of human error...take Julio Lugo for example he is a perfect of example of human error!

Stay Tuned

Ryan

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment